At Iveshead School we are determined to make sure the Pupil Premium funding is carefully targeted and used for the designated children.
The School and Governors continually evaluate our Pupil Premium spending to make certain it is being used in ways known to be most effective.
The funding is used in a number of ways, designed to meet the individual needs of each student. These include:
- Personal development and well-being
- Pastoral and behaviour support
- Specialist counselling services
- Focused teaching support
- One-to-one sessions
- Small group tuition
- Support for appropriate exam entries
- Motivational programmes
- Revision programmes
- Support to access enrichment activities
- Support for equipment, revision resources and materials to access the learning environment